Monday, May 25, 2015

Rainbow Rumba!


Finished a rumba skirt in rainbow plaid. Another SS/SB winner of a pattern! The Perfectly Preppy Skirt is such a versatile pattern, and my favourite option is the three tiered rumba skirt. An addition to my craft sale inventory! I'd love to keep this one for my oldest daughter, but with her drawers practically exploding with clothes, it's not meant to be. I think I'll have to start giving some of her bought clothes to a thrift shop so I can sew more for her.
My hubby is home with me all week this week. He decided to take a week off to finish my sewing room, so I can finally move in! I can't wait! Now if only there was room in the budget for a new desk and a cutting table...
Thanks to him being home all week, I get an uninterrupted sew day tomorrow! He'll be putting in flooring and watching the youngest, while my oldest is in school. I've got some great stuff to stitch up! Check in again soon if you want to know what, I'll be posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment